top of page


Restaurants and Public Houses Insurance


Insurance cover for all kinds of food and drink businesses, from pubs, restaurants and cafes, to sandwich shops, tea rooms and takeaways. 

The Food and Drink industry is fast paced, with ever increasing legislation and health & safety regulations. It is your absolute priority to not only provide an impeccable service but to ensure the safety of your staff and customers. That is why we provide a comprehensive insurance cover that ensures you are fully protected should an accident happen.  

With a thorough understanding of the industry coupled with our years of experience, we have the expertise to source a policy that fits your business. 

Typical cover can include: Business Interruption, Buildings, Contents, Employers’ Liability, Public Liability, Personal Accident Goods in Transit, Loss of License, Legal Expenses and more. Should you have specialist requirements, such as Freezer and Fridge cover, we will offer the guidance and advice you require.

Related Case Studies


Major fire at Michelin starred restaurant

An appropriate pay out was made after a fire at a flagship Michelin-starred restaurant, enabling it to re-open ahead of schedule, thanks to Turner Rawlinson’s help.

020 8450 5336


About Turner Rawlinson


Private Medical


Latest News


Our Claims Service

bottom of page