top of page


Professional Risks


If your business offers a service, knowledge or advice, you need to consider Professional Indemnity Insurance.

By taking out a Professional Indemnity Insurance policy, you can protect your business against alleged claims of loss or damage if you have been accused of making a mistake or are found to be negligent in the services or advice you provide.

We work closely with a variety of professions including: Accountants, Architects, Auctioneers, Design & Build Contractors, Estate Agents, Management Consultants, Project Managers, Solicitors and Surveyors, and have the knowledge and expertise to provide this type of cover for other professions including Advertising Agencies, Mortgage Intermediaries, or those in the IT or Media industries. 

This type of cover can protect you against copyright, breach of confidentiality, loss of documents, dishonest employees, defamation, breach of confidence and more. 

As part of our service we will always ensure that your policy meets the specific needs of your industry, you are accurately insured, and you fully understand all the terms and conditions of the policy. Should you need any advice or have a query, a member of the team will guide you. 

020 8450 5336


About Turner Rawlinson


Private Medical


Latest News


Our Claims Service

bottom of page