Let Property Insurance

Let Property Insurance: Street view of large semi-detached houses.

Turner Rawlinson has many years’ experience in developing insurance programmes for property clients.

We understand the requirement of Landlords and can offer a speedy service, very competitive rates and a personal service. Appreciating that one risk is different from another, we are able to find you cover for any type of property, be it occupied or unoccupied.

As specialists in providing residential and commercial landlord covers on either individual properties or portfolio of any size, our team will advise you on the cover most suited to your specific requirements. 

Types of cover include Loss of Rent, Buildings, Property Owners Liability, Landlord’s Content and more. We can also provide specialist cover for groups deemed to be considered a higher risk including properties let to students, DSS claimants and asylum seekers. 

Related Case Study

Saving costs for a High Net Worth Property Investor

Sometimes it pays to have all your eggs in one basket, especially if you’re talking insurance policies, as it potentially saves you money and provides better cover.